Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

RICKROLLED!!

oO Quiet! The Queen of Faildom speaketh!! Oo
I am writing today to sing the praises of a truly great rickroller, Gian-Paolo Mendoza. This guy rickrolled me for the VERY FIRST TIME today! Other rickrollers have tried in vain to rickroll me and failed! Epicly! And today, after I showed him a skittles commercial, he showed me "another skittles commercial" . . . next thing I know, I'm rickrolled!!! My mom made me keep the window open, because she wanted to finish listening to the song. GP thought that was awesome. :P
Which reminds me, my mom wants to be an ostridge. She learned that ostridges have such high immune systems that they can't get sick!
Mom: I HAVE TB!!
Me: No, you don't.
Mom: I HAVE PNEUMONIA!!!
Me: No, mom, you don't, you have a cold.
Mom: I still want to be an ostridge.
lawls, I love my mom.

2 comments:

  1. What's rickrolling? lol :P

    HAHAHAHA your mum's AWESOME!! =D

    Love,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rickrolling is when you say that a link goes to a cool video, but instead it goes to a video of some weird song. lawls

    lawl, my mom was so mad I put that on my blog, though. :P

    ReplyDelete

So, you're going to post a comment, eh? Well, thanks. Yeah, just don't mark up my pretty blog with profanity.