Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fail, then Glee, then Fail once more

oO Quiet! The Queen of Faildom speaketh!! Oo

Okay, I just looked out the window and was all like, "Oh, no please!! No, please!!!!!" You know why? It was snowing. Again!!! Not majorly, but enough to make me want to cry.


Then I went into the kitchen to get some grub, and, expecting not to find anything that great, I opened the fridge and saw it. I had totally forgotten about it, but it was sitting right there, ripe for the taking . . . LEFTOVER SPAGHETTI!!!! Win!! I grabbed it and did a victory song and dance, then popped it in the microwave.


When I came back to the sofa to eat, the snow had stopped. Then it started again. D8 What's a girl got to do to get some slack around here?!


It's going off and on, and I doubt it'll stick. It's so weird, cause it's, like, a sun sprinkle . . . like a sun shower, only with little powdery snowflakes . . .


It'd better be warm outside . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're going to post a comment, eh? Well, thanks. Yeah, just don't mark up my pretty blog with profanity.