Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not Good Enough for Me!

oO Quiet! The Queen of Faildom speaketh!! Oo
Today was supposed to be my Sweet Sixteen party. It was going to be EPIC. I baked a cake, cleaned the house from top to bottom, bought drinks and chips, cups and plates, and wrote out a very complicated rhyming foot rally all for the party. I invited six guests . . . lets' call them Ti, Ta, Je, Di, An, and Be. Di got sick and couldn't come. Not her fault. Je had a previous engagement and then had to do her Bronze Medallion, so she was busy all day. Again, not her fault. Ta only RSVP'd with a "maybe", and I called and called her, but she never was home, and her answering machine was full. NEITHER SHE NOR HER FAMILY WERE EVEN HOME ON THE MORNING OF THE PARTY. Be . . . she goes to boarding school and her spring break is different then ours, so she wasn't even in town, which sucks, 'cause she totally would have come. :( That leaves Ti and An. Ti BAILED. She committed to going skating with this girl that she didn't even like before and is suddenly best friends with AFTER SHE KNEW ABOUT MY PARTY. When I called her, she ended the conversation with ". . .sorry . . . oh, well, happy birthday." An could still come, but I decided to call the whole thing off anyways. I had only invited Di and An to the party because they were okay people and I wanted to be nice, plus I wanted a good big group. I'm not to chummy with An. We don't have much in common, so I called it off.
I'm going to have a party on Sunday with my REAL friends. My TLA friends. My super cool homeschooler friends who actually know how to be nice. That aren't so trivial and superficial that they only befriend those that fit into their stupid little cookie cutters. At TLA, the dark chick is friends with the brainiac future-classical-music-major. The guitar player hangs out with the lacrosse jock. And the random-fail-girl hangs out with the riverdance(?) chick (lawl) and the theater chick! And the future-dog-trainer-chick . . . and the cool chick . . . and the oooh-I-own-a-horse-and-a-car-and-naturally-have-perfect-hair-chick . . . :P
The only reason why I didn't invite these people in the first place is because I've known my other friends for YEARS. I thought they were my true friends, but they're not. My nice homeschooler friends are. So, good by public schoolers, hello homeschoolers! Welcome to my queendom!

5 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so sorry Chanelle!! That REALLY sucks!! :(

    I agree, I LOVE homeschoolers!! :):)

    OH let me guess!! =D

    The dark chick: YOU! =D

    The guitar player: G!

    Lacrosse jock: BAHAHAHA J! =D

    Theater chick: BOO YA! =D

    Future-dog-trainer-chick: L(E)G! (hahaha LEG! lol)

    Oooh-I-own-a-horse-and-a-car-and-naturally-have-perfect-hair-chick: BAHAHA Ch??

    lol, those are the only ones I know for sure =P

    Anyways, I REALLY hope I can come!! But I'm really sorry in advance if I can't because I'm in "OMIGOODNESS I'M GONNA FAIL SCHOOL IF I DON'T GET MY WORK IN AHHHHHHHH!!!!" mode. =P

    Plus, that family thing too.

    But yeah! I hope I can!!

    LOVE YOU!! <3

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't mean dark as in SKIN. Silly. The dark chick is Ma. :P The lacrosse jock is mainly L . . . J falls into so many random categories. :P By L(E)G do you mean Li? And Ch is Ni, right? (lawl) The brainiac is Ca. I'm the random-fail-girl. I thought that was obvious!!! And Ra is the riverdance chick. lawl The cool chick is Sh.

    Laaav you!!! <3

    Chanelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    I'm so smrt =P

    lol, I think I caught most of that...! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....I gave up with the Ch is Rt plus the Ck which equals RtCk time Ch plus Jhuigaw
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. . . . I'm, sorry, are your fingers glued together? o_o;;

    lawl, jk

    ReplyDelete

So, you're going to post a comment, eh? Well, thanks. Yeah, just don't mark up my pretty blog with profanity.