Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Eva the Diva

I'd like to introduce you all to someone very cool (and my favorite model/actress), Miss Eva Marcille Pigford, a.k.a., EVA THE DIVA.

 
She's 23-years-old, the first black winner of America's Next Top Model, a fashion model, and an actress. She has apeared on Smallville (as Tyler Crenshaw), Kevin Hill (as herself), Tyler Perry's House of Payne (as Tracie), Everybody Hates Chris (as Ms. Crabtree), and The Game (as herself). She's also appeared in music videos such as "Baby" by Angie Stone, "I Get Money" by 50 Cent, and "DJ Play a Love Song" by Jaime Foxx. In addition, she's starred in the movies The Walk and Crossover, and appeared in I Think I Love My Wife. She's engaged to chocolate bonbon yummy-yum Lance Gross.
 

Mmm, very yummy-yum.
 
Lance plays Calvin Payne on Tyler Perry's House of Payne, who dated Tracie (Eva) for a few episodes before she dumped him (Tracie, I mean). That's actually how the two got to know each other. Obviously, their romance didn't end on screen!
 
Currently, Eva is playing a character named Tyra Hamilton on The Young and the Restless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're going to post a comment, eh? Well, thanks. Yeah, just don't mark up my pretty blog with profanity.