Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day. Seriously. (part 2)

I took Cookie to the park, and she was pretty good . . . she really wasn't the problem, it was the big, playful dogs that kept jumping on me! I mean, how many pairs of pants do they think I have?! I have a pawprint on each knee and one on my sweatshirt from yesterday! And they hurt! SERIOUSLY!! I'm a little person, these dogs way more than me!!! Hoh my!

Arrg, I'm craving my own computer. Sure, there's not as much privacy . . .as you're doing stuff, everyone can see the screen, unlike my dad's laptop, but I'm on such a tight leash on this thing! I'm not even allowed anything but schoolwork (yes, blogging counts as schoolwork. is for english, yah know?). I can't wait 'til it's fixed!! It's getting all cleaned out, and then I can put all my stuff back in there and DOWNLOAD WOLFQUEST!!! Whoo-hoooo!!! It's the. Best. MMORPG. EVAR. You're a wolf, and you live in Yellowstone Park. You can hunt hares and elk. And in multiplayer mode, you can go hunting with other wolves, and be a real pack! And it's chock full of the coolest glitches. You can jump into rocks, see the inside of your wolf's head (lol), be killed by a bear twitcing fast enough to give you a seisure, and moonwalk!! Sounds soooo fun! Can't wait.

-x-o-x-o-x-

Cookie is eyeing my biscuit . . . Cookie . . . you shan't have my biscuit. Go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're going to post a comment, eh? Well, thanks. Yeah, just don't mark up my pretty blog with profanity.