Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day. Seriously.

Quiet! The Queen of Faildom speaketh!!
Right, so, today is a day. Thankfully, today is not the day. I hope. But let's not go into that.
It rained this morning, but it stopped. Yay, now I can walk the dog. >.> Yeah, but I'm actually looking forward to taking her to the dog park. She's getting more and more friendly, sociable, and less off-standish and shy. She was actually walking with the other dog's sniffing and peeing on stuff. Of course, I had to follow along (not follow suit, follow along). She won't go anywhere without me in there. Except, of course, the gate, where she looks back at me as if saying "Home. Now. Please?"
The clouds look so beautiful right now. Their's this giant mass of cirrus clouds above my head. They make the light so white you can't even look at them. It's making my eyes burn because, of course, I see that as a challenge and keep looking up at them. Directly at them. Ow.
Yeah, so, my dad's coming home soon and, apparently, he's going to need the computer as soon as he comes in, so . . . type to ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're going to post a comment, eh? Well, thanks. Yeah, just don't mark up my pretty blog with profanity.