Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fox in a Box on the Rox

oO Quiet! The Queen of Faildom speaketh!! Oo


lawl, SSC . . . (this is from last weeks meeting)



I drew the coyote/dingo/hyena mix, by the way. Notice what I scribbled over his poem? He's not a fox!!!

"False Fox's Poem" (as typed above his head)
by Cara, Maryam, Nina, and Jesse (right?)

This is a fox

He has chicken pox

He rox my sox (Maryam, I soooo know that one was you)

He can pick locks

he lives in a box
he's friends with the hawks
and also the ox
he can say plox (lawl, Jesse)
he likes to eat rocks
he finds on the docks.

he hates beanstalks
but loves cakewalks
he owns macaques
who eat other hawks

(the rest is written on the top of the whiteboard)

he forms mohawks / for the kulaks / he hates peacocks / in all epochs // opportunity knocks / when he builds with woodblocks.

(end of poem)

I love my SSC! 8D

-x-o-x-o-x-

PS: I drawled him's head. :P (And yes, Jesse, HE'S "PFFT"ING AT YOU!!")

1 comment:

So, you're going to post a comment, eh? Well, thanks. Yeah, just don't mark up my pretty blog with profanity.