Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Lates (Earliest?) Post

oO Quiet! The Queen of Faildom speaketh!! Oo

Yawn . . . um, whatever, I feel really weird and random and jumpy and weird and jumpy when i'M TIRED . . . dang . . . press the stupid caps lock . . .

ANYWAYS, this is me. As a wolf.



It says "Sudo" because on the internet I'm know as Sudosane (accidentally-purposefully mispelled "pseudosane", meaning "falsely sane"), Phasahd, Phase, Pulseh, or Pulsahda.

I'm so proud of myself. I seriously put my personality on a wolf EPICLY.

And then . . . SSC . . .


And, of course, they had to graffiti up my artistry with a poem . . . well, I asked them to. Just didn't seem right if they didn't . . .

Channy is a Wolfie

this is a wolfie
who sings out of key
because her mouth is glued together
with a string of toffee

she always says "whoopee"
as she howls with glee
and she has a pink player
to play mp3s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're going to post a comment, eh? Well, thanks. Yeah, just don't mark up my pretty blog with profanity.