Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Chat Spotlight

oO Quiet! The Queen of Faildom speaketh!! Oo

I may just die for this . . . :P
Adrenaline is my friend Sarah-Jill. :)

I'm putting this in point form so it's easier to read.





  • 9:14 PM me: Huh?


  • 9:15 PM You have a new sister?


  • Adrenaline: =D yup!


  • me: I'm so confused . . .


  • Adrenaline: =D heehee... Sarah Fung! =D


  • me (after looking at her status and seeing what Jesse called her): Angel. HA. lawl, jk


  • Adrenaline: YES!! It's true!! =D


  • 9:16 PM me: lawl That went right over your head . . .


  • Adrenaline: NO I got it THANK-YOU! =P


  • me: LAWL


  • Adrenaline: haha Jesse said me and Sarah F are his angels! =D


  • me: . . . that sounds odd.


  • 9:17 PM Adrenaline: lol, not like that just good friends =D but it sounds soooo sweet! lol


  • *sounded lol


  • me: It just sounds . . . child predator-ish. lawl


  • rotfl


  • 9:18 PM Adrenaline: WOW...


  • me: rotfl teeheeheehee . . .


  • Adrenaline: LOL, JD??


  • 9:19 PM A child predator??


  • me: lawl, I know. It just sounds like it to me . . .


  • Why would he call you his angels?


  • Adrenaline: because we were being nice to him! =D and helping him and stuff lol


  • me: lawl, it's still weird.


  • 9:20 PM lawl, you should form a club . . . Jesse's Angels . . . and, like, ninja kick mean people. :P


  • Adrenaline: THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!!


  • =d


  • OOPS


  • me: ROTFL


  • Adrenaline: oops! =D


  • me: Only you could do that, Sarah. <3


  • 9:21 PM lawl


  • Adrenaline: =D


  • 9:22 PM me: -huggleattack- RAWR!


  • Adrenaline: =D =D <3


  • me: <3>


  • Adrenaline: HAHA


  • 9:23 PM me: They look cute, and then, -death-


  • lawl


  • Adrenaline: LOL wo...


  • me: Wo...?


  • -poke-


  • ???


  • Adrenaline: oops! lol *wow


  • 9:24 PM me: LAWLS


  • Again, only you . . .


  • Adrenaline: :)


  • =D


  • I can't type tight noe!


  • AHH! :(


  • me: lawls!


  • Your fingers have a speech impediment.


  • Adrenaline: LOL no, they're just swollen =P


  • 9:25 PM me: Click-click? (meaning her unlucky habit of accidentally dislocating most joints in her body)


  • Tuh-huh-huh, Mrs. Potts doesn't have fingers. Good thing that. (she's cast as Mrs. Potts in Beauty and the Beast Jr.)


  • Adrenaline: LOL =P


  • 9:26 PM usually peoples fingers swell when their wrists and fingers are dislocated =P


  • me: BLECH.


  • I'm too flexible to dislocate my joints . . . runs in my family.


  • My cousin can place the bottom of her feet flat on the back of her head . . . or atleast she used to . . .


  • 9:27 PM Adrenaline: :O wow...


  • I'm flexible too, but TOo much =P


  • me: I can clasp my hands behind my back . . .


  • 9:28 PM And I can touch my seventh vertebrae with my left middle finger.


  • Adrenaline: 7th?


  • you counted?? haha


  • me: That`s th bump at the back of your neck . . . It`s called the seventh vertebrae,


  • Adrenaline: which one?


  • me: THE BIG ONE.


  • 9:29 PM Adrenaline: but I don't even need to stretch to to that!


  • i don't get it!


  • me: No, the other way.


  • Adrenaline: OH!


  • me: With your forearm in line with your spine.


  • Adrenaline: oh! lol nvm =P


  • 9:30 PM me: I can with my right hand, but it hurts.


  • Adrenaline: lol


  • OWW!! (HA, she tried it. :P)


  • me: LAWL I can also pull my left arm behind my head and grasp my right shoulder . . .


  • 9:31 PM Adrenaline: i tried, and my should and wrist popped loudly at the same time...


  • me: ROTFL, fail


  • Adrenaline: 1 sec! (she was relocating her hand. :P)


  • 9:32 PM there =P


  • me: LAWL


  • Adrenaline: it wouldn't go in right! :(


  • me: ow . . .


  • Adrenaline: lol


  • me: is it in now?


  • 9:33 PM Ooooh, I'm so worried . . .


  • Adrenaline: mostly!


  • why? about what?


  • me: I found a lost dog, but I couldn't catch her . . .


  • Adrenaline: aww :(


  • me: And it was really stormy last night and rainy today, and she's so little . . .


  • Adrenaline: aww! :(


  • maybe someone found her!


  • me: I was going to see if I could find her again today, but I couldn't . . .


  • 9:34 PM Maybe, but she's so shy!!


  • Adrenaline: awww! :( are you sure she was lost?


  • me: Yeah. She was wandering all over the place and no one recognized her . . .


  • Adrenaline: aww! :(


  • me: She didn't stay in the area I found her in, so . . . I guess she's lost. :(


  • 9:35 PM Adrenaline: :(


  • me: It's COLD outside. :(


  • MICHAEL BUBLE ON THE TELEVISION!!!! 8O


  • 9:36 PM -glomps tv-


  • Adrenaline: LOL


  • 9:37 PM me: -attempts to sing along-


  • Adrenaline: =D


  • me: I can sing in the same key as him . . . lawl


  • for the most part


  • lawl, I can sing tenor - soprano. WIN. (<--- has a low voice and a wide range)


  • 9:38 PM Adrenaline: HAHA awesome !


  • =D


  • me: I can't sing the lower tenor notes, though . . . I sound like I'm burping . . .


  • 9:39 PM Adrenaline: HAHAHA!!


  • me: lawls . . . Everytime I sing my dad runs out and asks who died . . .


  • Adrenaline: HAHAHA!!


  • 9:40 PM me: He's mean . . . lawl


  • Adrenaline: I'm actually LOLing for reall!! =D


  • me: He's so weird, though . . . lawl


  • Adrenaline: =D are all dads??


  • *aren't


  • 9:41 PM me: I was recording a voice-over for an online cartoon, and he walked past my room going "Walk like an EgypTIAN" on the top of his lungs and RUINED it . . .


  • Adrenaline: HAHAHAHAHAHA


  • 9:42 PM me: He's doing the Egyption walk too . . .


  • *Egyptian


  • He was . . .


  • Adrenaline: HAHA!


  • 9:43 PM me: Whenever I'm making food, he puts his chin on my shoulder and goes "Lemme taste dat." lawls


  • Adrenaline: hahaha


  • 9:44 PM me: lawl, what weird stuff does your dad do? :P


  • Adrenaline: hmm............


  • * thinking *


  • me: lawl


  • Adrenaline: sing like your dad? =D


  • me: lawl


  • 9:45 PM My dad does this retarded dance when he's hungry and there's food cooking . . . it looks like a cross between Jim Carrey and Forrest Gump . . . It's his happy dance. lawl


  • Adrenaline: HAHAHA


  • 9:46 PM me: You've met my dad, eh?


  • Adrenaline: nope


  • actually ... yes?


  • kind of?


  • I saw him


  • me: Oh. lawl


  • 9:47 PM I KNOW you've heard him speak. His voice carries into the next room when he WHISPERS.


  • Adrenaline: LOL I don't know if he was talking!


  • me: Really? lawl


  • Adrenaline: haha


  • it was at the Christmas thing


  • me: That's a first.


  • Yeah . . . He was prolly talking a little . . .


  • 9:48 PM Adrenaline: lil


  • *lol


  • me: LAR LAR LAR!!! I can SING!!!!


  • 9:49 PM Adrenaline: LOL =D


  • me: I just noticed the weirdest thing . . .


  • Adrenaline: yeah?


  • 9:50 PM me: A Filipino's eyes are just like ours, only kinda upside down . . . it's cool . . .


  • I thought it was just squinted, but it's not . . . (actually, that was just one person I saw on TV s I was typing. :P)


  • Adrenaline: LOL


  • me: Well, not completely, that'd look weird . . . it just kinda looks upside down . . .


  • Adrenaline: haha


  • 9:51 PM me: -blonde voice- "Um, I like cookies . . . cookies-n-creme . . . cookies and milk . . . yeah, I like cookies . . . ohmigosh! Look, a cookie! Yeah . . ." lawl


  • 9:52 PM Adrenaline: BLOND?!? =P


  • * takes offense * (<--- is a blond :P)


  • me: LAWL You know what I mean . . .


  • Adrenaline: haha


  • 9:53 PM me: YOU'RE A DIRTY BLOND


  • I just totally walked into the door a little while ago . . .


  • Adrenaline: =P my hair used to be wrist blond!


  • *write


  • *WHITE


  • 9:54 PM me: PLATINUM BLOND


  • Adrenaline: =P


  • me: Cool!


  • Adrenaline: lol


  • =D


  • me: <3>


  • Adrenaline: not it's red-ish


  • ?


  • lol ninjas?


  • 9:55 PM me: NINJAAAS.


  • Adrenaline: LOL


  • me: Neeeeenjaaaaaa. 8D


  • I got to go to beeeed.


  • I want to throw this laptop against the wall, seriously. (there was actually no reasoning to that impulse. :P)


  • 9:56 PM Adrenaline: LOL


  • me: It would be so epic . . .BOOM.


  • But my dad would rip my limbs off. :P


  • Adrenaline: LOL


  • 9:57 PM me: BED.


  • lawl, my dad just farted


  • G'NIGHT LUFF!


  • 9:58 PM Adrenaline: WOW... g'night!


  • me: lawl, common occurance at my house . . . BYEE!


  • Adrenaline: BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're going to post a comment, eh? Well, thanks. Yeah, just don't mark up my pretty blog with profanity.