Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tidying Up

Today's musings . . .

Ah! A new school year, a new me! (Hopefully.)

I actually did stuff today. Sure, I got up at, like, 10:00 am, but at least I did stuff. I actually did a substantial worship this morning. That felt good. However, I did find myself sinning with my mouth a lot. Hmm.

I groomed the dog, and it seems like her rash has gotten worse. The bumps got bigger and skin-peelier. It's a little gross, but I felt so bad for her. She was so ichy! I sprayed her with her moisturizing oatmeal stuff, and she seemed to feel a bit better (however, she seemed rather peeved with me when I sprayed it on her stomach).

I also made her a clicker and trained her a little. She's already catching on to the clicker (probably because she's already used to me using a clicker word). She's having issues with her "down" and "stand" though. Usually she catches on to things so quickly, but those two commands have been eluding her for awhile.

I checked all my emails! Whoo! And I actually got some posting done on this role-play site I'm on. Yeah, point and laugh at the rping geek, haha. Actually, I've been on this site for four years, and my writing skills have improved dramatically. I encourage any writers out there to join a rping site (perferably WolfClan: http://wolfclan.7.forumer.net; tell them Sudo sent ya).

Unfortunately, my gaming addiction still has hold of me, and I have to stay up a little to wait for my pumpkins on FrontierVille to grow.

But, on a better note, I actually studied today (still have to finish Science 10, because I'm a lazy butt). I'll have it done by October, yay! Actually, since I was supposed to be finished it last June, I'd safely declare this a fail. :(

I found this cute new webcomic called Catena. Read it here.

I think that's all. I'm probably going to update Cookie's blog now, so, you can head over there to read it and junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're going to post a comment, eh? Well, thanks. Yeah, just don't mark up my pretty blog with profanity.