Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGYAY. And then, fail. And then, AVOCADO!

oO Quiet! The Queen of Faildom speaketh!! Oo

HAPPY CHANNY!

Sooo happy, know what? Guess. Guessguessguessguessguess. I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK, YAYAYAYAY!!! Yay! And, guess what! I downloaded WolfQuest! AND IT DOESN'T WORK. Of course, SOMETHING has to fail. I am living proof of Murphey's law. Hoh boy. Now I have to wait till the next release of the game that has all the most recent bug fixes in it before I can play. :(

Sad Channy.

That reminds me of something. There's this adorable little boy at my church who's about one, and, he's just crazy. His family was at camp meeting, and he's one of my friend's cousins, so, I was hanging out with her and her family, and he was being all hyper and stuff. He just ran up to as and was all like "I'm going to say, 'HAHA!' HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He was putting on this really strange accent and trying his best to make his voice really low, so he sounded like a crazy little French man. Then he got in trouble and had a time out. He got all sad and was all like "I'm going to say 'Haha'," in the saddest voice! lol!

Mmm, I had the best avocado ever just now. It made me happy again. :)

New to the Fail Blast: "Thriller" Michael Jackson, "Black or White" Michael Jackson, "Scream (Featuring Janet Jackson)" Michael Jackson (just realized there's a swear word in it. :(), "The Nutcracker Suite (Baz Kuts Breaks Mix)" Berlin Symphony Orchestra, "Son of a Nutcracker" Elf (it's just a little clip of the main character bumping his head and yelling "OW! Son of a . . . nutcracker!!" rotfl!), "Don't Stop Believing" Journey, "Every Breath You Take" Puff Daddy, "Every Breath You Take" Sting, and "Everything is Everything" Lauryn Hill (she was one of the main teenager characters in "Sister Act").

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're going to post a comment, eh? Well, thanks. Yeah, just don't mark up my pretty blog with profanity.